Monday, November 30, 2009

Birth Cardwordings -invitations

Call service pack?

now I'm going with Snow Leopard a month.

considerations.

I think nothing has changed, and I expected. The purpose

Apple was just that, zero new features as shown by the good Schiller, just a lot of work to optimize and upgrade the technology hidden. A better and more efficient ... the truth is that I do not think even better in this respect. This I did not expect.

In fact, the fastest Macbook Pro Leopard patches of snow, if anything, has lost the starting point in some circumstances.

First of all, the bad OpenGL drivers. A graphics card perfomante unnecessarily weakened by a code approx. This is optimization?

course relief, for example, Finder, Safari and Mail is important, but the impression is that the high-sounding improvements fund are not currently operational. In the limit are "confusing." Often surprised at the hard-smooth ravanare situations first. And I have a machine almost new, still technically superior to some new configurations for sale.

And bojata conversion to base 10 of the counts, we want to talk about? As if to say, illusions of space. I do not like when Apple dares clever, not the suits.

That said, questions are piddling in comparison with tissues from the other half of the sky Mercatone computer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment