Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How Long In Military Until Retire

Il pane da 1 kg

Here I am with a new recipe for my beloved bread machine. I was passed by a friend who attended high school with me, I've revised a bit and I am here to propose it!
The result is a beautiful loaf of about 1 kg and now I'll make a day in and day out because even my kids love it, and then ends pretty quick!

For a 1 kg loaf:

400 gr. of warm water

1 tablespoon extra virgin olive

1 heaping tablespoon of salt

1 teaspoon of sugar

400 gr. flour '00 '

300 gr. of durum wheat semolina

1 / 2 loaf of yeast

placed in the drum of the machine before the water, oil, salt and sugar, then add the flour. Crumble the yeast on the flour and start the machine: basic program (3 ½ hours), dark crust, 1 kg.


0 comments:

Post a Comment