Thursday, January 27, 2011

How Long Off Work With Tonsillitis

Corallini in zuppa di mare

I propose a recipe "stolen" from the back of the pack of Barilla pasta. Inspired me immediately so I decided to try it and I'm not wrong, it's a different kind of dish that deserves to be tasted. I made some small changes, not having the fresh thyme, I used a mixture of Provencal herbs, consisting of: thyme, rosemary, sage, marjoram, basil, fennel and mint.



Ingredients for 4 servings: 160 gr

. of coral
500 gr. potatoes, diced
150 gr. of zucchini
20 gr.
of butter 50 cl of milk + 30 cl water
1 handful of herbs from Provence
15
shelled shrimp 1 / 2 shallot, salt and pepper to taste


Preparation:

Saute chopped shallots in butter, add the zucchini, potatoes peeled and chopped shrimp.
Add the mixture of herbs and wet with milk and water.
Cook for 10 minutes adding salt and pepper and cook the soup in the coral.
Bon appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment