Thursday, February 17, 2011

Error C000021a C0000005

Spaghetti zafferano e salsiccia

Stove always eating the same things I'm forced to invent something else to prepare, then I open the pantry looking for .. ideas. I try here, I look beyond leaving it to the same ingredients to choose from. It 's like when you go into a bookstore to buy a book and let yourself be seduced by a title in particular. Then we read the blurb but we already know that the book will be ours. As for choosing the book, but I let myself be charmed by the food ingredient rather than another and this time the choice fell on a saffron lying on the shelf of the shelf of my kitchen and a sausage that he kept in the refrigerator.


Thus were born my SPAGHETTI SAFFRON AND SAUSAGE for 2 people:









































200 gr. 1 packet of spaghetti
saffron
a sausage not too small (it should be fine even a piece of sausage)
a bit 'onion

oil to taste salt 1 pinch pepper

grated Parmesan





Preparation: Peel the sausage and
spezzatela with your hands. Fry the onion in oil, add the sausage and cook for several minutes. Add salt to taste. Cook the spaghetti al dente, drain it before you put aside a little 'cooking water in which dissolve the saffron. Add them to pasta with sausage, mix well and serve with Parmesan cheese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment