Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Motion Sensor With Circuit Diagram

Granita al caffè con panna

heat, sun, sea .. What's better than a nice granita? And more coffee? Do not tell me you do not like coffee! Bad, bad .. how do you wake up in the morning? Give me the recipe because I do taaanta fatigue .. But if I'm waiting for this granita get out of bed in 1 second!


Inspiration for this recipe comes from Cannelle Blog and I take this opportunity to thank you!



Makes 4 servings "giants" or 8 cups:

250 ml. of coffee (I used a good decaffeinated coffee and the taste does not change, guaranteed!)
250 g. Ice
100 g. sugar (80 g also would be nice to make it less sweet, but goes according to taste)
brandy (do not use it, nobody likes him at home)
whipped cream (I used that to spray the Hoplà)


Preparation: Prepare 2
of coffee machines from 3-4 people and set aside.
chop the ice, even more roughly to what I did and add sugar, 250 ml. if you want the coffee and brandy.


Mix everything and pour into a container which should then be placed in freezer for at least 15 minutes.
Pour into cups or glasses and well decorated the surface with cold cream.



0 comments:

Post a Comment