Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Universal Black Camera Case For Panasonic Lumix



I was invited by Tittina an initiative launched by Gianluca to make more visible our blog. For the moment he decided to blog from the kitchen and then, gradually embracing other topics.


Here are the reasons and rules of the "game":

"I find them very interesting because they are treated by housewives who discovered the Internet and make freely available to their recipes. I want to encourage the exchange of free information and I want to encourage housewives to use Internet.This project starts as a reward then will be as follows: anyone is free to take the banner and post it on your site / blog and then will:
1.Avvisare with me a comment in this post so that I link on this page, the banner is linked to the list so everyone will put the banner visitors to read the whole list and then to go on all the blogs.

2. It should also appoint four friends who blog about cooking (4 guidance is a number, may be more as less).
3. I will link that appears on this page very often all the blogs participating! It 's very easy, because you behave like a meme , with the difference that here you have a big advantage: You will receive many visits and you have a blog very important, as will be seen by many "

A huge thank you goes to Tittina for giving me this opportunity and these are my nominations:

Micaela - The hamster greedy

Ara & Coco - Sweet and not only

Katya - Cooking with you

Nima - Butterfly

0 comments:

Post a Comment